Dr. G.
Dr. G., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Private Practice Veterinarian
71397578

Are willows toxic to dogs? We have a flower arrangement with

Customer Question

Are pussy willows toxic to dogs? We have a flower arrangement with them, and my 2 yr old lab has been eating the catkins.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will try and help you as best as I can.

Expert:  Dr. G. replied 9 months ago.

These plants are not toxic to dogs. These can however cause upset stomach or a gastrointestinal blockage if large portions of the plant are ingested, so try to avoid letting your dog eat them!

Expert:  Dr. G. replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know if I can help you any further. I wish you and your dog the best.

Have a great night!

Expert:  Dr. G. replied 9 months ago.

I strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction. Please feel free to reply back to me if you need any further information or if you are unsatisfied with this chat. Otherwise, please accept this answer and leave positive feedback for this conversation. Thank you very much and have a great day!

Expert:  Dr. G. replied 9 months ago.

I just wanted to check in. How is your pet doing? Is there anything else I can help you with?

Also, please feel free to leave positive feedback for this conversation at any time.

I wish you and your pet the best. Have a great day!

Expert:  Dr. G. replied 9 months ago.

I just wanted to check in. I never heard back from you. How is your pet doing? Is there anything else I can help you with? Please feel free to reply back at your convenience and let me know if there is anything more I can do for you. Also, please feel free to leave positive feedback for this conversation at any time. I wish you and your pet the best. Have a great day!