Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog hasn't been eating. She's also been vomiting, shaking

Customer Question

My dog hasn't been eating. She's also been vomiting, shaking and has been very lethargic. The vet noticed that her lymph nodes are a bit swollen. Blood tests and initial x-Rays showed nothing. We are having the lymph nodes tested and will know if it's Cancer on Monday. Am I crazy to think that it could be something else?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Such as..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

You aren't crazy at all, we see all of these signs for a range of reasons .Though can you tell me:

Are all her lymph nodes big or jus certain ones? Which ones?

What treatments is she on?

How old is she?