Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Our 11 week old puppy got t in her nose with a baseball.

Customer Question

our 11 week old puppy got hit in her nose with a baseball.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Rose.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rose?
Customer: She is a German Shepherd. Great dog.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 9 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your question about Rose.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 9 months ago.

I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.

So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there.
Thank you.