Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog seems lethargic today and has tenderness by s ribs on

Customer Question

my dog seems lethargic today and has tenderness by his ribs on his left side, he doesnt even want to go up or down stairs which he does on a regular basis
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Willy, 4 yr old male chug, ALWAYS full of energy and the exact opposite today, when we touch him in that area he yelps a little bit
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Veterinarian now?
Customer: sure
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Drhollowayvet replied 1 year ago.

Hello this is Dr. Holloway but you can call me Dr. H for short. I am sorry to hear that your pet seems to have some trauma or injury to the left side of the ribs. Do you have any idea what could have happened to him?

- Dr. H