Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call.
I am working on your answer, please give me a few minutes to type and calculate toxic dose potential.
Friend, this will not be toxic for your dog. You see, with ivermectin single acute doses below 1,000mcg/kg we don't see any symptoms. In this case your dog took a dose of 25mcg/kg. As far a the pyrantel, this is also a very safe medication, it will not be toxic. Your dog will be fine, no symptoms expected.
Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!