Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My stud had an erection early this morning (7 am) but will

Customer Question

my stud had an erection early this morning (7 am) but will not get one now. He keeps licking her and she keeps trying to get him interested but it just will not happen again.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: such as?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me. I am sorry I was not online when you contacted me.

So you have a female in heat, but the stud dog is not getting an erection, not breeding with her?

How old are the two dogs? Have either ones been used for breeding or is this their first time? Do these two live together, or did you take your female to a stud?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you but I figured it out. He's back to normal. I do hope I am not charged.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 9 months ago.

I am glad all is well. Thanks for letting me know.

You can request a refund of your deposit from Customer Service on the drop down menu at any time.