Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

What are the inherent health problems expected with a

Customer Question

What are the inherent health problems expected with a Shoodle Puppy/Dog
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: For example Corgi has back problems do the long back in relation to shorts legs. Maltese has eye and hearing problems. Bichon Frise suffer from various eye (cataract) and ear infection problems, as well as Legg-Perthes problems, etc.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Drhollowayvet replied 9 months ago.

Hi thanks for your questions. This is Dr. Holloway but you can call me Dr. H for short.

I can answer your question for you. Just let me know you are connected to the chat ok with a quick response to let me know you are ready to talk. Thanks.- Dr. H