Dr-Bonk
Dr-Bonk, Veterinarian
Experience:  Five years as a veterinarian working with man's best friend. Have worked with pets, hunting and herding dogs, hounds, and breeders.
92155571

I have an 11 month lab who has diarrhea and I would like to

Customer Question

I have an 11 month lab who has diarrhea and I would like to know how much pep Bismal I can safely give him, He weighs app. 70 pounds.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: He isa gray lab named Scout
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Veterinarian now?
Customer: Yes is there a fee for doing it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr-Bonk replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Bonk. I'm sorry to hear about Scout's troubles. He can have 7ml (about 1.5 tsp) Pepto Bismol 3 times a day. If there is no improvement in 3-4 days, it's time to see the vet. Also, a couple TBSP of plain yogurt with his food twice a day can help as well. If you have any further questions, please let me know. Thank you and good luck!

Expert:  Dr-Bonk replied 9 months ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr-Bonk
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Scout got over his diarrhea and is back to his playful self.
Expert:  Dr-Bonk replied 9 months ago.

I'm happy to hear it! Thank you for letting me know!

Expert:  Dr-Bonk replied 9 months ago.

Also, could you please rate me so that I can better improve my customer service? Thank you!