Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

One of my dogs have an ear problem and ran out of Mometamax

Customer Question

one of my dogs have an ear problem and ran out of Mometamax 30g. I just do not have time, all the time to travel a long distance. Can I order by mail.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not really.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian & I would like to help you with your wee one today.

In regards ***** ***** question, you can certainly order the Mometamax via an online pet pharmacy (example). That said, since it is a prescription product you would need to ring his vet to request they write a refill prescription and then fax it to the online pharmacy of your choosing. Legally, only the vet that has examined your dog can do this for you. But since they have seen him recently, they are likely to have no issue and may even offer to price match and post this to you.

Please take care,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need as this is the only way I am credited for assisting you today. Thank you! : )