Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Week old puppy, runt of the litter. having to handfeed, was

Customer Question

week old puppy, runt of the litter. having to handfeed, was doing ok until today. has been crying for a number of hours now. Is still peeing and poohing. some gaspping.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the puppy?
Customer: have on heating pad as well
JA: What is the puppy's name?
Customer: mini me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, am still waiting for an answer
Expert:  Drhollowayvet replied 1 year ago.

Hello this is Dr. Holloway, I am sorry there was no one available earlier to assist you with your question, but if you are still online I will assist you now. Just let me know you are connected with a simple reply and I will continue the conversation. Thanks.- Dr. H