Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Can you please tell me why my dog is acting weird allof a

Customer Question

can you please tell me why my dog is acting weird allof a sudden looking around hiding under a bed
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: oreo 7 and a half months
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Oreo 7?
Customer: she got groomed today and came home then started strange.. looking around going in circles and trying to hide and go under bed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like tohelp you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before.Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read aboutyour situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aidyou sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

Was she given anything (ie sedation) by the groomer?

Any areas of irritation, razor burn or redness on Oreo's skin?

Is she circling like she is trying to check her backside (a common place fo irritation post-grooming) or circling generally to the same side?

Any head tilting or tremors?