Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He is a little over a year old.and I done ook m to the vet

Customer Question

he is a little over a year old.and I done ook him to the vet about month ago its like at first started he was like he couldn't use bathroom.now sicnce he got back homeits not any better it is now he bleeding from his rectum o
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: his name is ***** ***** he is a german shepperd
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Shepperd?
Customer: this is bad
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long has he had signs?

Are his signs constipation and straining to pass stool with blood?

When did he last pass stool?

What treatments is he on? Did his vet do any tests?