Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 15 year old Colusky has been treated last two weeks inner

Customer Question

My 15 year old Colusky has been treated for the last two weeks for an inner ear infection. This is the second infection like this in the past 9 months. She still is staggering a lot, has to be coaxed to eat, has fever off and on and her head lists to the left all the time. Could there be something else going on?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Drhollowayvet replied 9 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Holloway but you can call me Dr. H for short. I understand you have a pet with an inner ear infection that has possibly led to some neurological abnormalities (head tilt, ataxia). I have some advice and information about what could be going on with her. I noticed you posted your questions some time ago and have not gotten a response as of late. If you are still online and would like to continue the conversation, just drop a line in the chat box and I will be happy to assist you. - Dr. H