Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Her right eye looks very cloudy to me
, Name Toni about

Customer Question

Her right eye looks very cloudy to me
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Name Toni about three years old cross between german shepard and a rotty I blieve looks almost like a true shepard
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Toni
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Toni?
Customer: No excellent health we live quite away out in the country in north az. I often turn her loose and let he her run She chases rabbits
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Drhollowayvet replied 9 months ago.

So sorry for the delay in getting to your question. This is Dr.Holloway but you can call me Dr. H for short. I understand you are concerned about your pets eye. I can assist you with finding out if this is something that should be seen by a vet. Eye conditions often can't be treated at home, but I can at least give you some possibilities here.

First I would need for you to attach a picture of your pet's eye here in the chat for me to view. You can click on the Send a File button in the tool bar just above the chat. Let me know if you need any further assistance with this. Thanks!- Dr. H