Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

I received a response that you need more info, which has

Customer Question

Hi. I received a response that you need more info, which has changed anyway. After surgery and analysis at path lab, my dog had a cluster of warts on her shoulder. She is 2 yrs old and has allergies and is taking custom drops for that. I am bummed out about the virus and wondering what I can do to boost immune system, prevent outbreaks, prevent my other dog from contracting it (he's 11 months old), if cleaning and disinfecting home and yard would matter and what to use, if supplements are proven effective and what, etc. Can you help? I have already paid.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now I have paid twice.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. I don't see a previous conversation to refer back to. If you want to talk to the expert to whom you've previously spoken to, please contact***@******.***/

Can you upload a photo(s) of these "warts" to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ Which medication is in those "custom drops"? There may be a connection between those drops and the "warts".