Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Our pug 6 years old, female is having runny stool ,she has

Customer Question

our pug 6 years old , female is having runny stool ,she has soiled in the house numerous times . she has vomited a few times .
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: she doesn't seem too lethargic and we have had her on hills prescription diet I/d . yes the rug is ruined from her but she is more important . we are thinking maybe its the new food
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: we have stopped feeding her today and very little water that seemed to help , we also have given her a charcoal tablet from the local vet
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: spicey
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. You can expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so.

We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype. Please get back to me if this is more convenient for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott

Hi, I am just double checking that you got my answer on this one ...

If not please get straight back to me.

Regards,

Dr Scott