Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My pet
, I just got home took my puppy out s crate and

Customer Question

my pet
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just got home took my puppy out his crate and he seems to have a bump on his face its also bleeding but not suverley
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 9 months ago.

Can you upload a photo(s) of this bump to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing. How old is your puppy, please?