Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

I have an 85 pound chocolate lab. How much and how many

Customer Question

I have an 85 pound chocolate lab. How much and how many times a day should I feed him?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. You can expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so.

We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype. Please get back to me if this is more convenient for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott

Hello again

I have worked out an answer for you ...

1. This is a very short answer I know but it 100% covers your question. If Bailey is an adult dog of ten years of age and in good health then feeding him twice a day should be just fine. I have a number of dogs myself and that is my usual feeding regime ...

I hope I have covered your question fully enough but if you would like further clarification or to talk things over a bit more then I will be on-line for the next hour or so and I will be more than pleased to continue working with you.

Regards,

Dr Scott

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue, such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.

Hello again Rand,

I am just checking back in to see how Bailey is getting on after our recent dialogue concerning his feeding regime ...

Please get back to me and let me know how things are going.

Regards,

Dr Scott

Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 5 months ago.

I see you have made a phone call request. Please enter your number and I will be pleased to call you back.

Regards,

Dr Scott