Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My mini has just started with her tongue out and he is

Customer Question

My mini has just started with her tongue out and he is shivering
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Joey replied 9 months ago.

Hello I am Dr. Joey. Thanks for trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 16 years of experience. I look forward to working with you. I apologize no expert has jumped in to answer your question until now.

I do need a bit more information to understand what is going on and provide you the best answer possible.

Is he still having abnormal tongue behavior and shivering? If so, has he progressed to have any more symptoms?

Does he have any known medical problems or is he on any medications other than his monthly heart worm preventive and flea control?

Please tell me what he is doing now that it has been a few hours since you submitted the question.