Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My puppy ate part of a foam and cloth placemat. How do I get

Customer Question

My puppy ate part of a foam and cloth placemat. How do I get her to vomit it up? Could have been several hours ago. Or do I wait and see if she poops it up? She weighs 12 1/2 pounds and is 5 months old
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 11 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years' experience. I'm here to help you with your question about Bri. I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. So I may know that we are properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I must earn your positive rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you) please type in a short reply. Once I know you're there, you can rest assured you'll have my full attention and we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.
Thank you.