Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My name is ***** ***** i own a 7 month brindle boxer she has

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** i own a 7 month brindle boxer she has been having loose horrid smelling bowel movements and today she threw up most of it was her food but it had a sour smell she can just stand up and her poop will fall out she seems she has no control even in her crate
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it started about 2 days ago i took a stool sample to the vet she said everything looked good today was the first time she threw up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

Did her vet examine her at the time of the stool being tested?

Did she only vomit the once?

Can she keep food or even just water down?

Are her gums nice and pink (not white/pale)? Moist or sticky?

If you press on her belly, does she have any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?

Could she have eaten anything she should not have (ie bones, stones, socks, toys, plants, chemicals, human meds, etc)?