Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

My six week old puppy keep on keeping to the side in trying

Customer Question

my six week old puppy keep on keeping to the side in trying to walk sideways why
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I send a pic. I think he's a dwarf also
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Yes, can you upload a photo(s) to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ I would also like to see a video of him moving around. You'll need to upload a video to an external site such as YouTube and then give me the link to it. Be sure not to mark it as "private".

I regret that my state board of veterinary examiners doesn't allow me to speak to customers by phone in this venue. Please stay in this conversation if you wish.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Victoria Gallagher. How is everything going?