Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 2 year old Shepard mix and last couple days, she

Customer Question

Hello there, I have a 2 year old Shepard mix and for the last couple days, she has been crying a whole lot. I let her outside and she seems ok for couple minutes, then she starts again. She has eaten some of her food portion for the day and has water. She did manage to get into a
Gingerbread house kit while I was at work. I'm wondering if she's having stomach issues although she's not vomiting or gassy she her stomach doesn't seem hard? What could this be?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Drhollowayvet replied 10 months ago.

Hello sorry for the delay in getting to your question. I seem to be one of few veterinarians on tonight to assist people and their pets.

I read through your initial concerns with Sophia. It sounds like the only symptom you are concerned about is her crying out, no vomiting or diarrhea, is that right? - Dr. H