How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. John Your Own Question
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Category: Dog Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 4995
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588
Type Your Dog Veterinary Question Here...
Dr. John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 11 month old golden doodle just ate "Crazy 's Thinking

Customer Question

my 11 month old golden doodle just ate "Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty". information from this product's website says it is non-toxic. Do I need to be concerned?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 9 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about this situation with Penny. With an ingestion of putty like this, while it may not have any toxic components for dogs, it has a chance of being a foreign object. Sometimes things that are soft and pliable on the outside of the body become very hard and firm in the acid environment of the stomach and this could cause a blockage. That is the unknown. If the putty was eaten in the last hour, then inducing vomiting may bring it up. Here is a link on how to induce vomiting.

http://www.petplace.com/article/dogs/diseases-conditions-of-dogs/emergency-trauma-urgent-care/how-to-induce-vomiting-emesis-in-dogs