Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 11 month old golden doodle just ate "Crazy 's Thinking

Customer Question

my 11 month old golden doodle just ate "Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty". information from this product's website says it is non-toxic. Do I need to be concerned?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 9 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about this situation with Penny. With an ingestion of putty like this, while it may not have any toxic components for dogs, it has a chance of being a foreign object. Sometimes things that are soft and pliable on the outside of the body become very hard and firm in the acid environment of the stomach and this could cause a blockage. That is the unknown. If the putty was eaten in the last hour, then inducing vomiting may bring it up. Here is a link on how to induce vomiting.

http://www.petplace.com/article/dogs/diseases-conditions-of-dogs/emergency-trauma-urgent-care/how-to-induce-vomiting-emesis-in-dogs