Understood. That is a lot of fiber!
I am not concerned about any toxicity from this product, but it could predispose to stomach upset or a bowel impaction (constipation).
It would be like a person eating TONS OF FIBER all at once.
It's tough to recommend vomiting for a non-toxic product being ingested. It's also tough to suggest inducing vomiting, since normally we like to do it sooner than 1 hour.
1. Do nothing. However! If any constipation develops or could be the opposite with bad diarrhea, you'll want to consult a vet ASAP for supportive care.
2. Inducing vomiting:
To induce vomiting at home, give 1 to 2 teaspoons for every 10 pounds of body weight of 3% hydrogen peroxide. ONLY use the 3% peroxide. If no vomiting within 15 minutes, the dose can be repeated. It is an irritant to the stomach lining, and that is why it causes vomiting. 1 teaspoon is 5ml of liquid.
So, toxicity is not a concern, but the risk for vomiting, constipation or bad diarrhea are all possible.