brisadog
brisadog,
Experience:  dasdasd
25524280

Matt, my dog possibly ate my probiotic pill. The brand is

Customer Question

Hi Dr. Matt, my dog possibly ate my probiotic pill. The brand is Align. Is there anything I should watch him for?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just want to know if this pill is toxic to my dog and what side effects I should watch out for in case he did eat it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I can help you with your question today.

Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.

Probiotics are perfectly safe for animals, in fact, I recommend them in some cases!

Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.

He should have no side effects at all from this ingestion and there are no concerns for toxicity.

Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have further questions. I am happy to continue until I provide the service that you seek. Here is my website if you need to reach me again: http://www.justanswer.com/veterinary/expert-drsusanfriend/

Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. Susan