Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a pointer terrier mix about 55 pounds. Today she has

Customer Question

I have a pointer terrier mix about 55 pounds. Today she has been low key and her eyes are red and she isnt interested in her food. Thoughts?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Drhollowayvet replied 10 months ago.

Hello Mary. This is Dr. Holloway and I read your initial concerns with your pet Eyvie. However there isn't much to go on so I need to ask you a few questions to give me some ideas here.

1.) How old is Eyvie?

2.) Do you have any pictures of her eyes to send to me through the "attachment" icon above it is shaped like a paper clip

3.) How long has she gone without eating?

Hello Mary. I have attempted to gather information from you but was unable to get a reply. At this point I will opt out of our conversation so that another expert will have the opportunity to assist you if you wish to continue the conversation. Hopefully you can get assistance if you are still seeking it. Best wishes. - Dr. H

Expert:  Doc Sara replied 10 months ago.

Hi Mary - I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. It seems that we haven't been able to connect with you about Eyvie - do you still need help? If so, please let me know and we can continue to chat.

Thanks

~Dr. Sara