Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

Live a Pomeranian poodle mix not a very big dog and we think

Customer Question

Live a Pomeranian poodle mix not a very big dog and we think it's having stomach bloating problems
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think my dog will be dead before you get back to me I mean really someone going to help me
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am very sorry that I cannot do a phone call because of my location but would like to help if it is not too late.

It appears that your little one is having a severe digestive disturbance that is causing his/her distress. If you see bloating, give 1/2 Gas X tablet available at the pharmacy and then give another in a few hours. Pepto Bismol can help with a digestive issue at 1/2 teaspoon per 10 pounds of your dogs weight every 8 hrs. If this bloating is due to an intestinal obstruction, this will require immediate veterinary care

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****

Hi Sandy,
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. Loretta