Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions
Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** Thank you for your question. Alcohol ingestion is something where most of the time it isn't going to be a critical case. Depending on the dog's weight and the amount of alcohol ingested, that determines how inebriated they become. For the most part, they can become sedate to very drunk. In a vast majority of these cases, time and rest are needed to let them get over it. There really isn't a need to decontaminate or to do anything more than treat symptomatically. It would seem very reasonable to let her have some water and to let her find a quiet place to just rest.