Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.
It is certainly possible that Manaj got into something toxic since tehse symptoms are neurologic in nature. It is extremely important that you get Manaj to your vet as soon as possible so he can be treated for this to flush this toxin out of his system. Even if your vet does not know what Manaj got into, treatment is very important so this does not continue.Does that make sense to you?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.Sincerely, ***** *****