Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

My weimraner hhas pimple like bumps on top of head what is

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, my weimraner hhas pimple like bumps on top of head what is the cause?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: we went to blood donation and the tech there said they see this alot with pitbulls
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

Can you upload a photo(s) to our conversation of the top of your dog's head? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ How old is your dog, please? You're likely to be seeing a focal pyoderma (bacterial skin infection - usually caused by Staphylococcus) but I can be more accurate if I can see what you're seeing.