Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

Black very hard scabs around my dogs face. across s eyes

Customer Question

Customer: Black very hard scabs around my dogs face. across his eyes brows and down each side of his nose,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: he has been tested for ringworm but i have not recieved the test results yet, but to be honest the images ive seen of ringworm on line does not look the same
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 10 months ago.

Can you upload photo(s) of your dog's face to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ I can be more accurate if I can see what you're seeing. How old is your dog, please? What testing other than a fungal culture has been performed?