Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I am not a member at this time, but was wondering if I could

Customer Question

I am not a member at this time, but was wondering if I could get in touch with a vet that helped me get thru the illness of one of my dogs. Her name is***** had 2693 satisfied customers, and was a vet for 25 years. Thank you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 10 months ago.
Hello,I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.
If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Best,
Camille
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you. I just wanted to bring her up to date, she was such a big help for me.
You're welcome, thank you for your continued patience as we wait for her to come online :-)
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 10 months ago.

Hi Mary,

Sorry I was off my computer when you logged onto the site. How can I help? Deb

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I just wanted to bring you up to date on many things. I found a file with a lot of information from you, helping me with Sadie and de died to write. We lost Sadie to cancer almost one year ago, and have since grown our family. Emmy was not one to live without a sister so we adopted Gracie, a pitbull mix that had been abused, and even tho Gracie has a few issues, we are getting there. We have added a small Quaker, and am working with the bird rescue to get ZaZu a sister. I also wanted to thank you so much for all the help you gave me for Sadie. It got me thru some very scary times. If possible, I would like to ask you at some point how to work thru an issue we are having with Gracie. Again, thank you so much
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 10 months ago.

Mary:

I appreciate your kind words but I'm oh, so sorry to hear that you lost Sadie:( I'm sure you must miss her each and every day although the ache has probably diminished somewhat since so much time has passed.

I'm so glad that you got Emmy another friend and I'm even happier that you got a pitbull mix since I love pitties.

Please let me know how I can help with whatever's going on with Gracie...hopefully, it's not too serious of an issue. Deb