Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Dr., This is not a question. Just wanted to thank you back

Customer Question

Dr. Bruce,
This is not a question. Just wanted to thank you for getting back to me about my little puppy. I'm having trouble with the computer. The computer is fine it's just me. I didn't tip you the other night and I do want you to know I'm sorry. I intend to tip you as soon as I can find out how to get back on the computer to tip you. Again I'm so sorry. You have always been a great help and I appreciate it so much.
Are you snowed in? Did the big snow storm get you?Thanks,
Sylvia
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 10 months ago.

Hi Sylvia! I'm sorry to hear that the little guy passed. I was hoping that it wasn't as serious as it turned out to be. Are the others in the litter doing well still? Mom still doing good? Luckily the cold has broke for us here and it is a balmy 33's out!!!! We missed the big snow, with a little remorse in my voice. My kids love the snow and I just got a new (well very much used from a neighbor that was moving to warmer climates) snow blower that I'm itching to fire up!