Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog Tilly is an Australian cattle dog cross and she has

Customer Question

Customer: hi, my dog Tilly is an Australian cattle dog cross and she has recently deteriorated with her hips giving way. she usually slips, hobbles and sways onto her bed and rests for a day and comes good, but this time she doesn't want to move and seems to be having trouble sleeping.. I can take her to the vet in the morning but I want to make her comfortable until then.. can I give her a panadiene forte tablet to help with the pain? she is 13 years old
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what details?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian & I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Is she on any medications currently?

Any known health issues?

Can you tell me the ingredients and their milligrams in the panadeine preparation you have?