Customer: My name is ***** *****, I came home to my dog acting strange. I have seen him after he accidentally consumed marijuana, and he is acting similarly, but he didn't get any pot, since there isn't any in the house. His pupils are dilated and responding slowly, he is acting fearful and off-balance.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: His gums are pinkish red and responsive to pressure, but he is not drinking water, his nose
is dry. I think he may have eaten mold in the shower, which my landlord isn't doing anything about. Is he safe, do I need to induce vomiting, should I take him to the vet?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.