Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Is this a free q&a?
, Yes, one of my clients dogs - a

Customer Question

Customer: Hi there, is this a free q&a?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, one of my clients dogs - a puggle has been vomiting severly all night the vet has given an injection what would this do?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, if i can pay via paypal
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'd like to get a little more information about your client's puggle and the situation. You asked "... the vet has given an injection what would this do?" Do you know what injection was given? Usually when we are treating a vomiting pet we are giving anti-nausea medication in hopes of stopping the vomiting.

~Dr. Sara