Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog was licking s paw andthis morning and I didn't see

Customer Question

My dog was licking his paw andthis morning and I didn't see anything...tonight the same thind...I thoudght maybe he had a pine needle or something and then realized he may have rock salt on his paws s the person who plowed our driveway used it in several spots...new guy!!! I tried to soak it a few times and he let me but I am remembering he threw up a little white earlier this morning so I started to think about it and think it may be because of rock salt. What can I do for him?????
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

Are you seeing any redness, sores, or pus between the toes and pads?

Is it one paw or all of them?

Has he only vomited the once?