Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My Yorki no longer considers me s mommy since I became

Customer Question

my Yorki no longer considers me his mommy since I became disabled, but loves my sisterwho lives with me and cares for me. . I am sad, but he did get traumatized by my illness requiring several people to take care of him. The all loved him, but he fails to respond to me even though we are home now. What can I do to win himback?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 10 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your question about your yorkie. I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.
So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there.
Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 10 months ago.

It appears you are not currently online and available to discuss your question with me. I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to have a live conversation with you. I will OPT OUT now so your question will be available for other experts when you return online.
Thank you for using our website.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 10 months ago.

I am so sorry to hear of your illness and disability, and that on top of it your Yorkie is behaving differently to you. That must be so sad.

It appears your first expert has left the conversation. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

Who feeds him? Is he the only pet in the house? Are you able to take him for walks?

How long since you are home now? Some additional information may help me to help you better. I hope to hear from you soon.