Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

I TOOK MY 8 MONTH OLD MALE SHELTIE OUT TO PEE AND IT WAS

Customer Question

i TOOK MY 8 MONTH OLD MALE SHELTIE OUT TO PEE AND IT WAS DARK AND HE STOPPED FOR A MINUTE AND I WASN'T SURE IF HE PEED SO I TOO MY HAND AND FELT THE GRASS AND PUT IT UP TO MY NOSE. iF i GOT A LITTLE BIT OF PEE UNDER MY NOSE WOULD IT BE HARMFUL?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!

Luckily there is nothing that Simba would transfer to you with aerosolization from his urine to your nasal sinuses. As long as you washed your hands when you came in you should be just fine (which you stated you did) but there is nothing you need to be concerned about transferring through the nasal passages from Simba's urine

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you both today!

If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION at the top of your screen (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you both today! I am online another 10 minutes if I can answer any additional questions

If you are satisfied with our chat please rate or accept with the stars on the top of your screen so I may be compensated for my time. If you are having any difficulties you can also state your rating (excellent, good, fair) in our chat as an alternative. Thank you!