Dr Linda
Dr Linda, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  I am a practicing veterinarian with over 20 years experience in a mixed animal practice.
75966804

I've called a couple dozen vets in the Seattle area trying

Customer Question

I've called a couple dozen vets in the Seattle area trying to find the H3N2 canine influenza vaccine for my wonderful 1.5 year old dog who LOVES running at dog parks. So far I can't find any veterinarian with the vaccine. Is there any better way to find out where I can get my dog vaccinated? Thank you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Linda replied 10 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. Linda. I hope I can help with your question today.

You might want to check on the availability of Vetco clinics that are held in Petco stores. I know they have clinics in the Seattle area every month & they do list the canine influenza vaccine on their list of vaccinations offered.

If you go to the Vetco site & enter your zip code, it will show when & where the nearest clinic is to you.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you.