Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have an American Eskimo Spitz female dog. She is

Customer Question

I have an American Eskimo Spitz female dog. She is approximately eight and a half years old. She had a problem with fleas this summer. They aren't all gone yet. She is still being treated for them. My question is: She started chewing on her front legs, back legs and paws. I am on a limited income, but will take her to the vet if I need to. Can you advise me on what may be wrong with her. I am worried about this. Her health has always been pretty good over the years. Thank you for your help.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 11 months ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am currently not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- What are you using against the fleas?

2- How much does she weigh?