Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My name is ***** *****....
, sorry pressed wrong

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****....
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sorry pressed wrong key...Stanley our British Bulldog who is 3 is acting odd...looking at me like he's frightened every time i call him or go over to him he drops his head as if in trouble. he goes
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sorry.... He goes in ton places like the wardrobe and lies down and even leaves the room when i come in . He usually sleeps in with us but won't and goes upstairs ...... Its just not the same Stanley....
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian in the US who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm sorry to hear that Stanley has been acting so oddly. How long has this been going on? Can you think of anything that may have set this off or anything out of the ordinary that happened around the time it started?

~Dr. Sara