Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

About a week ago my 10 old West developed skin bumps from s

Customer Question

Customer: About a week ago my 10 old West developed skin bumps from his neck down to his tail. The bumps are hard and crusty and itchy for her. Although he has had itchy issues with his feet and ears in the past, he has never had anything like this. Any idea what this could be?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The bumps are ONLY on his back. Crusty, some as big as peas.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 10 months ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am currently not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How old is your dog?

2- Can you post a picture of the bumps?