Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

A
, I have a ten year old Norwich terrier that has just

Customer Question

Customer: a
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a ten year old Norwich terrier that has just been diagnosed with a 3 hear murmur and a slightly enlarged heart She is being given 1/2 pill twice a day of vetmedin 2.5 mg this was a shock to find out about after she had a seizure
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
it is late here so please just email your information to me. She has never had a seizure or any problems prior. She was given small dose of valium about an hour before seizure.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Now you didn't actually ask a question, therefore can you give us an idea of what type of information you are looking for?

When she did have this seizure, did she paddle her legs, lose control of her bowels/bladder, or just faint?

Why was she treated with valium before the seizure? How much? How much does she weigh?