Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog came home from staying with a friend week and s nose

Customer Question

Customer: HI: My dog came home from staying with a friend for a week and his nose is warm and he has beeen drinking lots of water with rapid respirations
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We were gone for a week and the dog seems a little anxious. he hasn't been playing like he normally plays but laying around We was treated for a fungal infection of his right front leg and it is still red.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes, are you a licensed vet? In what state
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: First are you a licensed vetenarian?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 11 months ago.

Hello Kirk,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :

1. How old is your dog?

You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next fifteen minutes or so.We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott