Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

, I have a chiuwawa 4 years old 8 lbs. we have s heart

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a chiuwawa 4 years old 8 lbs. we have doubled his heart med for at least 8 mnds. one oral tab and also a topical. his symptoms are as follow: lethargic, depressed, seems to feel pain if you touch him, his heart rate is irregular. He is eating, drinking and sleeps all day. My treatment plan is to not medicate him for 3 mnds.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you tell me what type of heart condition has been diagnosed and which medications are in the oral tab and topical? I can be more accurate if I know what you're treating and with what you're treating.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am unhappy with this service, and please return the payment you took, your warranty.
I notified you the first day I did not like this service and you charged my visa card anyway.
Please return the payment with a credit
Thank you
Tom ***