Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

Is reservatrol safe

Customer Question

is reservatrol safe for dogs
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

In regards ***** ***** question, Resveratrol is something that we can use in dogs and it is quite safe. In fact, there are canine specific preparations (ie Resvantage) on the market to help with longevity and activity levels. In regards ***** ***** we tend to give 1 milligram per 6lbs of body weight daily for general support. Though if Orion has cancer, then we'd want to use a higher dose of

5 mg per pound daily. This can then be divided into 3-4 doses over the day for ease of giving.

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. *Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need, as this is the only way I receive credit for helping you today. Thank you! : )

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Please remember to rate my answer when you are satisfied as this is the only way I am credited for assisting you. IF you have any lingering questions or concerns, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Thank you. :)