Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Lyn Fisch My Chinese Crested was groomed today and her right

Customer Question

Customer: Lyn Fisch My Chinese Crested was groomed today and her right eye is swollen but not red and she has trouble keeping it open. She screamed when I went to look at it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: She wants to keep her eye shut and it appears swollen on the outside underneath her eye.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure!
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 11 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr. Gabby. Is the eye watering? How much does she weigh?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
She weighs 3lbs it's not watering just swollen shit and underneath
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I can not do a live phone call right now. I can opt out and see if another expert is available to call you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can't wait 24 hours if no reply will cancel And take her to ER 45 money's away.