Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

We have a Lab - 82 pounds - was fine yesterday, ate well,

Customer Question

We have a Lab - 82 pounds - was fine yesterday, ate well, etc. until she began whining around 2:00 a.m. When my husband was walking her through the den to go outside, she collapsed on the floor. He managed to get her onto her bed that was nearby. She slept for a couple of hours, but is unable to stand up. She will be 2 years old March 31.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 11 months ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Can you give me an update on how Sophie is doing?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.